𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 : WAYTHER
𝗦𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼: wayrstb2212
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜: Oxford 1680D Nylon PVC
𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: Polyester Waterproof
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿: 2022
𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧: Bangladesh
- Heavy Duty Premium quality 1680D Nylon PVC coating.
- Jumbo foam padding in all internal walls for softness.
- 3 Powerful Magnets at the bottom for fixing firmly to the Petrol Tank.
- Premium Quality Heavy Duty zippers.
- Protective Grip pad to hold the bag firmly on the Tank
- Waterproof Black Cover.
- Reflective sticker on front & both sides for night visibility
- Eva padding on main front top cover to maintain rigid shape of the bag.
- Top consists of transparent panel smart device pocket.
- Two Side pockets and 1 center Main Pocket for storing accessible smaller items.
- Three fastening straps for tightening around the Petrol Tank for Non-Magnetic Tanks with one touch release quick de-mounting.
- Can hold 15 to 18 Liters when fully unzipped.
For Metal Tanks – Place the Bag on the Tank and it will hug automatically due to the magnets at the base.
For Non-Metal Tanks – Use the Two side straps to secure the bag around the Tank.
Shoulder Bag – Use the side straps.
- Tank bag (1 unit)
- Quick release mounting straps (3 units)
- Shoulder strap (1 unit)
- Rain cover (1 unit)
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers, Velcro, straps and buckles
- Separate all detachable layers and/or dry bag liners (wash each layer separately)
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 to 2 caps of detergent in a bucket of water, per unit of luggage
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your luggage.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub within your hands, inside and outside.
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Drip Dry
- Drip dry. Place upside-down to let water drip out.
- Once dry on the outside, turn bag inside-out and let dry
- Do not machine dry. Do not use a hair dryer or any type of heater during the drying process.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.